Buying Your Dream Home
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed
to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that
buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best
advice, both of which I can provide you with.
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Dallas area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Dallas to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
10 Steps to Buying a Home
- Step 1: Is your financial house in order?
- Step 2: Get Loan Pre-approval
- Step 3: Get a Realtor
- Step 4: Look at homes
- Step 5: Choose a home
- Step 6: Make an Offer
- Step 7: Get Inspection & Insurance
- Step 8: Get Funding Approval
- Step 9: Close the loan
- Step 10: Move In !
Find Your Dream Home
Three Advantages of Buying to Renting
- Equity: When you pay rent, you don't own anything. When you pay a mortgage, you increase your degree of ownership in your home with every payment. Also, you can borrow against your ownership ( or equity ) in the home to pay for major purchases, or refinance your home at favorable rates, or once you've paid the entire mortgage off, borrow to fund major purchases like a second home or a child's education.
- Tax Deductions: You can deduct mortgage interest as well as your property taxes. Uncle Same doesnt give renters a bonus.
- Creative Control: So, you like dozens of pictures on the wall? Hammer away - they are your walls now. Go ahead and paint them mango!