Selling Your House
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my
proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I
guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed
every step of the way.
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you'sre ready to sell it'ss important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Dallas residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything'ss signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is our top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please Contact us and let's get started!
Sellers Guide - How to price your property?Prices should be grounded in reality rather than wishful thinking.
- Step 1: Abandon your personal point of view. Step out of your shoes and be a shopper. How much would a willing, ready and able buyer be willing to pay for your home? Buyers do not care how much you paid for the home, how much you need from this home to purchase the next home or how much time and money you have invested in hardwood floors or landscaping.
- Step 2: Get a comparable market analysis with an accurate analysis of the homes that are comparable to your home that have sold in the last 6 months. This is normally done with price per square foot. Active home prices can be considered, but they are not a good gauge for the sales price. They are active and not sold for a reason. Remember that you want an honest opinion; not an agent that will suggest a flatteringly high price in order to get your listing only to demand a price reduction in 30 days.
- Step 3: Consider market conditions. Are homes selling quickly in your neighborhood? Are prices rising or declining? Are you selling in a buyer's market or a seller's market? Will your home be on the market in the spring home buying season or the dead of winter?
- Step 4: Some buyers are looking for more than just the price. Can they move in the home when they need to? Can you the seller finance the home? The more creative and flexible you are in meeting a buyer's needs, the more success you will have in selling your home.
Tips to Make Your House Show Like a Model Home
What Your Home is Worth?
Advantages of Selling your home through us
- Website Presence: When we market your home for sale online, thousands of potential buyers can preview your home worldwide on our Website. Over 80% of all buyers of real estate surf the Web before buying their next home.
- Marketing Brochures: We will present the very best features about your home to inquiring parties using informative and inspiring full color Email and print brochures of your home.
- Direct Mail Campaign: One of the many ways we will market your home is through our sophisticated direct E-mail and print market campaign.
- Printed Materials: While a web presence and direct mail campaign are very important in marketing, printed newspapers and magazines are a staple in real estate sales. By utilizing a variety of publications throughout the state, we have been successful in reaching buyers with the homes they are searching for.
- Other Brokers Working to Sell Your Home: We will present your home to top agents in the area and their numerous clients.
- Appreciation and Attention of Quality: We have been involved in the construction and remodeling of custom and historic homes. This experience gives us the insight on how to best highlight the quality and unique features your home has to offer and how to convey these special features to prospective purchasers-features about your home that might otherwise go unrepresented by the untrained eye.